UAB TUV Uolektis organizes trainings and seminars for groups of companies, but does not carry out individual training in organizations (in house).
The management of UAB TUV Uolektis constantly cares for the improvement of qualifications of the auditors and technical experts as well as the preparation of new specialists. Knowledge gained abroad and in Lithuania is taught by specialists of UAB TUV Uolektis to specialists of quality, environmental, safety and other management systems of various companies, and prepared more than 1300 qualified auditors of quality, environment, safety and health and other management systems.
The main topics of the training:
• Modern quality philosophy;
• Evolution of ISO 9000 and 14000 series standards;
• Basic principles of quality and environmental management;
• Standards and the main requirements for BS EN ISO 9001: 2015, LST EN ISO 14001: 2015, LST 1977: 2008 (BS OHSAS 18001: 2007);
• Practical experience in applying standards in LST EN ISO 9001: 2015 and LST EN ISO 14001: 2015, LST 1977: 2008 (BS OHSAS 18001: 2007);
• Development stages of quality and environmental protection, safety and health management systems;
• Requirements for documentation of quality and environmental management systems;
• LST EN ISO 19011: 2012 Guidelines for the management of internal auditing (ISO 19011: 2011);
• LST EN ISO 22000 + AC: 2006 Food Safety Management Systems. Requirements for any food chain organization;
• ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 Information Technology. Security methods. Information security management systems. Requirements
• LST EN ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management Systems. Requirements and usage guide.
• ISO 9001 Quality Management System Auditor / Audit Manager Course (IRCA)
Education plan for 2020