Related Standards: LST EN ISO 9001: 2015 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
Advantages of the Quality Management System:
• A certified quality management system increases trust in the manufacturer or service provider. The Quality Management System Certificate means that the company meets the standard requirements (LST EN ISO 9001: 2015), and provides stable quality products and services.
• Company processes are documented and performed according to the requirements of the standard.
• The company continuously checks and develops its quality management system.
• A functioning quality management system promotes the constant maintenance of a high level of production and services:
- raising the technological level of operational processes;
- raising the qualifications of specialists and staff.
• Better communication between employees, fewer errors due to lack of information.
• Clearly defined responsibilities and powers, employees are better performing their functions.
• The time for new employees to get involved is shortened.
• Certified Quality Management System - an Advantage for the Lithuanian National Quality Award.