The way to perfection!
Home / ISO certification / OHSAS 18001
Occupational safety and health management systems
LST 1977: 2008 "Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems - Requirements (BS OHSAS 18001: 2007)"
Advantages of the Occupational Safety and Health Management System:
• Sustained identification of occupational risk factors, risk assessment and management.
• The prevention of accidents
• The permanent identification and enforcement of legal and other requirements for the safety and health of workers.
• Creation of assumptions for the transparency of internal processes.
• Promoting the participation of all levels of employees in the management of occupational safety and health.
• Creation of preconditions for constant improvement of safety and health conditions and working conditions.
• Employee awareness and motivation are encouraged.
• The organization demonstrates occupational safety and health management consistency, improve its reputation and increasing competitiveness in the labor market, increasing profitability.
If you are interested in our services, please fill in the initial data about your organization and we will provide you with a proposal.